How do we create value for our Clients? Since our Clients are small business owners, less than 250 employees, they like certain degree of predictability and the ability to plan for things that they will face in near future. The Clients don't like to be surprised with huge legal bills at the end of each month. Thus, our law firm offers the virtual general counsel service known as the VGC Service ℠.
How the VGC Service works? It's a very simple concept. Instead charging a new Client by the hour of our work, we charge a fixed monthly fee for access to our services. We become a part the Client's team and create value for the Client by sharing our legal experience to assist the Client with building his venture. Such predictable fixed fee is beneficial to our Clients and us. Our Clients know well in advance how much they will spend each month on their legal fees while they are able to one more key player to their business team. As the Client's virtual general counsel, we relieve our Clients from the headaches and the waste of their valuable time related to the need to complete the following tasks:
- Negotiations, review and drafting of business contracts- Clients avoid and reduce the risk of future costly disputes "reviewed and finalized by their administrative staff.
- Preparing and organizing corporate resolutions and documents- transparency in any business is important to avoid piercing corporate veil and personal liability of the owners for debts of their companies.
- Participate in major business negotiations- Clients have access to the "real time" legal mind, thus right from the beginning reduce any unnecessary future legal disputes with their business partners.
- Monitoring financial situation of our Clients' key customers- to improve Clients' cash-flows and eliminate any future need for collection of unpaid bills.
- Protection and enforcement of Clients' intellectual property rights in the US market- violation of IP rights by competitors means lost business and if it's not addressed very early it very expensive to enforce in federal courts.